One Stop Shop (OSS):
In contrast to some other definitions, this concept does not refer to the idea of “single window” system. It is not intended to provide direct access to all licenses and registrations required for a new business at one desk, though the one stop shop would be able to handout form-sheets, contacts, advices and addresses for the registration at the concerned offices in charge.
Services from OSS
- E-Pan Issue
- Facilitation on online company registration
- Facilitation on new firm registration
- Facilitation on Firm renewal
- Facilitation on tax filing for small tax payers
- EXIM Code registration and renewal
- Information related feasible enterprises
- Information of raw materials and market of product/services
- Facilitation on Business plan/Scheme preparation
- Suggestion on selection of business/enterprise location
- Information of act/law related business enterprises
- Information of tax, customs related provision
- Other information of business enterprises
Certificate of Origin (CO):
To transform Butwal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BuCCI) into reliable service provider, gifted with farsighted leadership, financially well off, endowed with standard management system and capable secretariat, marked with representative participation and thereby a competent chamber.
&To provide support to national economy through local socio-economic development in conjunction with protection and fostering care of professional rights and interest of business entrepreneurs.
BuCCI since its inception, engaged to protect and promote the interest of business and Industries and contributing in economic and social development complying with statutory and regulatory norms. It is committed to provide quality services as per needs of the members through the use of International Management System, continual improvements in its process to satisfy its members.
- Promote the economic and social development of Nepal while protecting and defending the rights and interests of the business persons of the entire country.
- Make effective and significant contribution to the development of open market economy while recognizing the changes taking place in the global arena.
- Act as a supreme representative body of the trade and industry of the country while supporting the national goals of self reliant and independent national economy.
- Foster cooperation with related national and foreign organisations