One Stop Shop (OSS):
In contrast to some other definitions, this concept does not refer to the idea of “single window” system. It is not intended to provide direct access to all licenses and registrations required for a new business at one desk, though the one stop shop would be able to handout form-sheets, contacts, advices and addresses for the registration at the concerned offices in charge.
Services from OSS
- E-Pan Issue
- Facilitation on online company registration
- Facilitation on new firm registration
- Facilitation on Firm renewal
- Facilitation on tax filing for small tax payers
- EXIM Code registration and renewal
- Information related feasible enterprises
- Information of raw materials and market of product/services
- Facilitation on Business plan/Scheme preparation
- Suggestion on selection of business/enterprise location
- Information of act/law related business enterprises
- Information of tax, customs related provision
- Other information of business enterprises
Certificate of Origin (CO):
BuCCI facilitates its members for export of local products to India and Third countries by issuing Certificate of Origin (CO). Agricultural, Forest, Honey are some products exported from Butwal issuing Certificate of Origin.
The Chamber provides necessary recommendations and advises on trade and industry to the government and to its members on different capacity. Similarly, the chamber also mediates to resolve the business disputes between its members as well as enterprise of the country.
BuCCI since its inception, engaged to protect and promote the interest of business and Industries and contributing in economic and social development complying with statutory and regulatory norms. It is committed to provide quality services as per needs of the members through the use of International Management System, continual improvements in its process to satisfy its members.
- Training, workshop and Seminar related to skill, trade and Industry
- Fairs and Exhibitions for the publicity, promotion and market identification of industrial products.
- Tours and observations to establish & increase business relation at national and international level.
- Research and Development.
- Business Information Centre.
- Publication of Newsletter, Souvenir, and Business directory.
- Demonstration of Local Industrial Products.
- Business Matching.
- Market Information Service of Agro-commodities in different markets of Nepal.