Why to be member?
BuCCI maintains members' database of its members. Industries, trading business within the Butwal Sub metropolitan city are eligible for the membership. Members Directory is published periodically for the circulation and information to outsiders.
- BuCCI established in 1953 AD and one of the recognized private sector representative business organizations in western Nepal with ISO certification.
- Founder Member of FNCCI and category 'A' member organization among District/Municipality Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Business Member Organization able to lobby and solve problems regarding revenue, Tax, Custom, Business Sector Development etc.
- Priority and concessions on various services like recommendations, registration, Tax counseling, representation on National and International Trade Fair, observation tour etc.
- To receive counseling and other services regarding Industry/Business from various International experts.
- To receive/participate training, seminar, workshop on business related issues/problems.
- To develop network through business information, bulletin, members directory.