Butwal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BuCCI) founded on 1953 AD as a Business Member Organization (BMOs). It is non-governmental, non- profit making organization with an aim to safeguard, lobby and promote local Businesses and Industries. BuCCI has been a major private sector partner for local development in the sector of Education, Health and physical infrastructure.
BuCCI is one the founder member of FNCCI an apex body of private sector in Nepal. It has almost 2500 businesses and Industries affiliated as member. The Executive Committee consists of 29 member led by President with tenure of three years. The Commodity Committees are the functional wings of the organization which provides inputs and grieves of respective sectorial members.
To transform Butwal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BuCCI) into reliable service provider, gifted with farsighted leadership, financially well off, endowed with standard management system and capable secretariat, marked with representative participation and thereby a competent chamber.
&To provide support to national economy through local socio-economic development in conjunction with protection and fostering care of professional rights and interest of business entrepreneurs.
BuCCI since its inception, engaged to protect and promote the interest of business and Industries and contributing in economic and social development complying with statutory and regulatory norms. It is committed to provide quality services as per needs of the members through the use of International Management System, continual improvements in its process to satisfy its members.
- Organize at least one Trade Fair or specialized fair once a year for local economic development and business development.
- Improve services of Chamber continuously and maintain at least 70% member satisfaction level.
- Increase 5% of membership each year.
- Participate into at least one training in a year so as to enhance capacity, efficiency of its staff.
- Organize at least three events of trainings and workshops in a year to capacitate member.
- Organize/participate in at least one study visits/tour in a year to enhance capacity of members & Executive Committee.
- Organize one chamber Management Workshop so as to better mobilization of activities of chamber and capacitate Executive Member once in tenure.
- Organize one annual work plan review meeting so as to review and evaluate the work plan implementation.