BuCCI is rendering the following services to its members, entrepreneurs and general public as well.
A. PROMOTIONAL SERVICES
- Training, workshop and Seminar.
- Fairs and Exhibitions for the publicity, promotion and market identification of industrial products.
- Tours and observations to establish & increase business relation at national and international level.
- Research and Development.
- Conference and Training Hall Facilities.
- Issue of Certificates and recommendations to concerned offices.
- Business Information Center.
- Publication of Monthly Newsletter, Souvenir, and Business directory.
- Library facilities. Demonstration of Local Industrial Products.
- Business Matching.
- Market Information Service of Agro-commodities in different markets of Nepal.
The Chamber provides necessary recommendations and advises on trade and industry to the government and to its members on different capacity. Similarly, the chamber also mediates to resolve the business disputes between its members as well as enterprise of the country.
BuCCI, being the organization with social responsibility has significantly contributed for the human and social development in Butwal and adjoining areas by the establishments of necessary institutions and infrastructures like:
- Establishment and Operation of Siddhartha Children & Women Hospital in Butwal and Creation of Special Fund for its Maintenance.
- Construction and Operation of Lumbini Commerce Campus in Butwal.
- Construction of Maternity Section in Lumbini Zonal Hospital in Butwal.
- Construction of Science Faculty Building for Butwal Multiple Campus.
- Support to Construction of Blood Trasfusion Center Building in Butwal.
- Construction of Traffic Island near Butwal Bus Terminal.
- Construction of Police Beats in Market Area.
- Construction of Private Cabin for the Patient in Lumbini Zonal Hospital.
- Financial Support for Construction of Police Custody Building, Nava Jagriti Multi-Purpose Social Building Trust, Water Tank in Maina Bagar Auto Village.
- Construction of an Open Stage in Kanti Secondary School, Butwal for Cultural Programme.
- Financial Support for the Construction of Lion’s Eye Hospital.
Apart from the above mentioned programs, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Butwal has made significant contribution in other projects like environment preservation, plantation of trees in the city. BuCCI also established “Paropakar” a philanthropic health institution in Butwal.